Director of University Placement Program
Position Summary & Requirements
The Director of University Placement Program serves as the leader of the program. The candidate is supposed to be familiar with university application and admission process, and be able to assist our clients in developing an understanding of schools and programs by comprehending their needs; also, the candidate is expected to build up long-term cooperation relations with top schools:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; a Master’s degree in a related field is preferred; background in International Education is highly encouraged;
- A minimum of 5 years related experience; a prior work experience at Admission Offices and Development Office of Ivy League universities is a big plus;
- Strong working knowledge of current trends in higher education enrollment nationwide and internationally;
- Demonstrated ability to lead a project or initiative from concept to completion, with strong organization and time management skills ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to establish relationships with external organizations, especially with top universities;
- Strong leadership skills with a capacity to engender loyalty to an organization and cause coupled with a collegial management style and proven team-building skills; ability to hire, envelop and retain "A" players;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a mature, professional manner;
- Must be able to work with a diverse student body, parents, and families.
Interested applicants please send your resume/CV to
Subject Line: Position you are applying for.
Compensations: $50K---100K/Annually + Bonus + Options (Actual compensations depend on candidates’ qualifications and experiences.)