Contact the Department of Human Resources for the current openings below
Position: Admission Associates
We are seeking a few admission associates to support the work of school admissions and recruitment. American Education Center assists over hundreds students per year to different levels of schools and colleges. Reporting to the Program Manager, the Admission Associates have the following responsibilities:
- Assist prospective students with the application process and provide information on their chosen programs and schools;
- Communicate with prospective and current students by phone, email, and in person
- Maintain and enter information into multiple database systems for all applicants
- Participate in the planning and implementation of recruitment events for every admission season;
- Greet prospective clients and answer phone lines at the main reception desk
- Perform general administrative work including word processing, database report generation, and organization of student documents
- Bachelor's degree required; preferably some graduate school;
- Experience working in a higher education setting, preferably in an advising capacity with current or potential students;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office programs and Google apps;
- Familiar with school application procedures and have strong connection with different schools, especially top ranking universities;
- Experienced in admission at Ivy League colleges is a great plus.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.